At the first time, PROFACTOR is organizing the conference COMARO 2019: Cognitive Manufacturing and Robotics from May 9-10, 2019 in Steyr.
COMARO aims to facilitate synergies between research and industry, to highlight the state of the art and beyond state of the art of cognitive systems with emphasis on robotics and computer vision in manufacturing environments and visualize best practice examples.
The idea behind COMARO 2019 is to offer science and business a platform for discussion of topics at the intersection of artificial intelligence and manufacturing systems.
International experts will share their knowledge in several talks and five workshops to show the rapidly increasing progress of manufacturing systems featuring more and more self x capabilities.
The conference will include plenary presentations, best practice talks, technical sessions, paper presentations, robotics exhibition.
Within the COMARO 2019 Austrian Robotics Workshop and OAGM Workshop will take place.
The Austrian Robotics Workshop aims to bring together researchers, experts and practitioners working on various robotics topics to discuss current developments and challenges in robotics and its applications. The new edition in Steyr is primarily aimed at robotics competence in the production area. Companies are invited to present their activities. The conference will be complemented by the latest developments, which will be shown in an exhibition.
The OAGM workshop provides a platform for presentation and discussion of research progress as well as current projects with the OAGM/AAPR community.
The symposium is organized by two independent groups:
- OAGM addresses image processing, and computer vision
- ARW (Austrian Robotics Workshop) addresses robots and automation, human-machine collaboration.
When and Where?
Museum Arbeitswelt, Wehrgrabengasse 7, 4400 Steyr, Austria
- January 13, 2019: Paper submission open
- March 1, 2019: Full paper submission deadline
- April 07, 2019: Featured presentations (OAGM only)
- April 17, 2019: Notification of acceptance; Registration open
- April 21, 2019: Early workshop registration deadline
- April 30, 2019: Camera-ready paper submission deadline; Registration deadline
- May 09-10, 2019: Austrian Robotics Workshop & OAGM Workshop
- Research Paper (4-6 pages)
- Industrial or scientific spotlight (1-2 pages)
- Posters (2 pages) – 1stand 2nd year PhD students only
- Featured Papers (OAGM)
Austrian Robotics Workshop
General Workshop Chair: Andreas Pichler, PROFACTOR
- Modelling and Control
- Mechatronic Design
- Robot Perception
- Human-Robot Interaction; Usability
- Estimation, Diagnosis and Learning
- Planning and Reasoning
- Software Design and Architectures for Mobile Robots
- Autonomous Systems, UAV, UGV
- Field and Rescue Robots, Construction Robotics, Industrial applications
General Workshop Chair: Gernot Stübl, PROFACTOR
General topics of interest include all aspects of computer vision and pattern recognition including, but not limited to:
- Pattern recognition (visual & non-visual data)
- Object detection, recognition & categorization
- 3D vision, stereo & structure from motion
- Image & video retrieval
- Cognitive vision
- Safety & security
- Statistical methods & learning
- Embedded computer vision
- Image denoising, restoration & enhancement
- Regularization models for image analysis
- Motion & tracking
- Scene modeling & understanding
- Video analysis & event recognition
- Face & gesture analysis
- Performance evaluation
- Robot perception
- Medical image analysis
- Computational anatomy & atlases
- Computer-aided detection
- Computer assisted medical interventions
- Clinical & biological applications
- Industrial applications