The European Robotics Forum 2021 (ERF2021) will be held online 13-15 April 2021.
AIM and Scope
The workshop deals with the Human Robot Collaboration and AI for Sustainable Production. This workshop focuses on the aspect of collaborative robots for developing sustainable production mainly dealing with topics related to remanufacturing, recycling, true robot collaboration to ease workload on human workers. When considering production scenarios, efficiency and productivity of Human robot collaboration and its application were dealt with quite extensively. However, human robot collaboration and its application for a sustainable production has been dealt only marginally. This workshop with the ERF 2021 as its venue aims to open the dialogue between participants from industry and academia to discuss the current challenges pertaining to sustainability in Production, possible solutions with hybrid human robot collaborative teams to solve the challenges. The speakers (from industry and academia) will shed light on the existing challenges, detail success stories and pave way for the interactive discussion with the audience.
- Trigger information exchange between academia and industry about the current challenges and possible solutions for sustainable production with the help human robot collaboration
- A position paper on the results of the workshop and share it, e.g., with the respective topic group/s. This will also form as a basis for the EU funded FELICE project to get stakeholder’s feedback
- Prof. Joachim Hertzberg, DFKI
- Dr. Tuomas J Lukka, HipCode
- Dr. Francesco Longo, CALTEK
- Dr. Massimo Di Pardo CRF
- Dr. Manolis Lourakis, FORTH
Organizers of the workshop:
- Sharath Chandra Akkaladevi, Profactor GmbH (https://at.linkedin.com/in/sharathakkaladevi)
- Dr. Maria Pateraki, National Technical University of Athens, Institute of Computer Science – FORTH (http://www.mpateraki.org)
- Franziska Kirstein, Blue Ocean Robotics (linkedin.com/in/fkirstein)
- Ao.Univ.Prof. Dipl.-Ing. Dr.techn. Markus Vincze (http://www.acin.tuwien.ac.at/institut/mvincze/)
The workshop is co-organized with in the FELICE project.
More information: https://www.eu-robotics.net/robotics_forum/programme/index.html