Digital Additive Manufacturing is a fundament for individualized and functional products. By using digital process chains like inkjet, the fabrication of highly individualized products is feasible. Coatings and Structures with different functions (e.g. electrical conductivity, organic electronics, passive electrical components, smart textiles…) can be produced through the use of functional inks. Combining robotics, nanoimprinting and 3D printing with inkjet enables individualization of consumer products with freeform surfaces. The production of functional coatings or devices requires multilayer inkjet printing.
We are looking for a senior-level expert in inkjet printing recognizing the potential of the technology and taking the lead of inkjet based additive manufacturing in our group by convincing with innovative ideas, processes and her/his expertise. “Out of the box” thinkers are explicitly welcomed in our future-oriented and innovative company. Your place of employment will be Steyr.
- Development of inkjet process of functional materials, inkjet R&D roadmap
- Responsibility for acquisition of R&D resources (funded projects, industry projects)
- Being responsible for international and national research projects and working independently on research and industrial projects
- Writing of project reports and scientific publications
- Increasing the network with research and industry
- Completed studies in the field of chemistry, technical physics, material science, process science, mechatronics, or similar studies
- Senior level experience in publishing (>8 peer-reviewed publications as first author) and patenting (>2 successful patent applications) related to inkjet technology
- Senior level experience and Know-how in additive manufacturing, especially inkjet printing and related printing technologies
- Know-how in chemical or physical methods in surface treatment, curing and sintering methods
- Senior level experience with grant application and/or acquisition of industry projects
- Professional experience in research or industry.
- Integration into international scientific and industrial network is an advantage
- Excellent English language skills, written and spoken (German is an advantage)
PROFACTOR’s research improves the competiveness of European Industry. We are pioneers of the thinking production. We bring production back home.
For this position we offer a gross salary per month of 3.500 € on the basis of full- time employment. We are willing to overpay according to qualifications and experience.
DI Daniel Fechtig, PhD +43(0)664 6088 5423