PROFACTOR is organzing the Austrian Robotic Workshop and OAGM Workshop from Mai 9-10, 2019 in Steyr.
The Austrian Robotics Workshop aims to bring together researchers, experts and practitioners working on various robotics topics to discuss current developments and challenges in robotics and its applications. The new edition in Steyr is primarily aimed at robotics competence in the production area. Companies are invited to present their activities. The conference will be complemented by the latest developments, which will be shown in an exhibition.
The OAGM workshop provides a platform for presentation and discussion of research progress as well as current projects with the OAGM/AAPR community.
The symposium is organized by two independent groups:
- OAGM addresses image processing, and computer vision
- ARW (Austrian Robotic Workshop) addresses robots and automation, human-machine collaboration.
When and Where?
Museum Arbeitswelt, Wehrgrabengasse 7, 4400 Steyr, Austria
- January 13, 2019: Paper Submission Open
- March 1, 2019: Submission Deadline
- April 2, 2019: Notification of acceptance; Registration open
- April 23, 2019: Camera-ready paper submission deadline; Registration deadline
- May 09-10, 2019: Austrian Robotics Workshop & OAGM Workshop
- Research Paper (4-6 pages)
- Industrial or scientific spotlight (1-2 pages) (auch für Firmen? Produkte?)
- Posters (2 pages) – 1stand 2nd year PhD students only
- Featured Papers (OAGM)